Vean la versión en español en la página 2.
Femnoise’s mission is to reduce the gender gap by strengthening the professional skills of women in the music industry through apprenticeship.
We enable women from anywhere in the world to create and share knowledge and skills through educational courses (instructors), and to enroll in these educational courses to learn (students) in specific music industry subjects.
1. What do we offer?
Femnoise creates a specific collaborative virtual platform for women, transgender and non binary people who are involved in the music industry with the aim of connecting professionals and amateurs from all over the world to help them be more productive. Our value proposition is designed to promote economic opportunities for our members from the exchange of knowledge and skills, the sharing of opportunities and the promotion of their projects by bringing them together in one place with an international presence.
Femnoise also offers free and paid training content from other users whose editing and ownership belongs to the user who provides it. In any case, Femnoise will be entitled to modify, when it deems it appropriate and without prior notice, the look & feel (design, image, presentation and configuration or operation), as well as the content and its functionalities or features, eliminating , modifying, adding new or subjecting them to particular conditions, without this implying an alteration between Femnoise and the User.
2. Who can be a user?
Femnoise users will be all women, transgender and non binary people with a project or trade within the music industry ecosystem. Reserved for people over 14 years old who have proceeded to click on «join now», «join Femnoise», «Register» or other similar link, by which they are accepting these conditions, hereinafter «Registered Users».
In addition, only registered users who are over 18 years old and have the necessary legal capacity will be entitled to contract offers that involve the payment of economic amounts. Given that Femnoise does not have the necessary mechanisms to carry out the appropriate checks, in the case of contracts made by people who do not meet the above requirements, their parents or legal representatives will be obliged.
When setting up and maintaining your account, you must at all times provide accurate and complete information, including a valid email address. You assume full responsibility for the account and everything that happens on it, including any damage or injury (whether to us or to anyone else) caused by someone using your account without your permission.
** Femnoise reserves the right to delete without notice registered users who do not meet the principles of quality and truthfulness required by these conditions of use.
3. Services offered by Femnoise
3.1 Training video courses in any subject related to the ecosystem of the music industry.
Femnoise allows you to attend or give a video course on the topic of your choice. When you register for a course, we provide you with a license to view it through Femnoise services, but for no other use. Do not attempt to transfer or resell the courses in any way. We grant you a lifetime access license except when we must deactivate the course for legal or policy reasons.
Femnoise provides you with the tools both to receive such training content and to upload it to our platform, being able to price and earn money with each sale we make under the «courses» model.
Femnoise provides you with different services within the framework of the training content so that your learning experience is more satisfactory, through an own interface called Notebook: messaging system between students, contact with the teacher, creation of notes, announcements of new content, question and answer forum, creation of projects per course and others.
3.2 User community and global search engine.
Being a Femnoise user makes you a member of our online community. Once registered, you will be able to access:
- Create a public profile that will locate you in our «Map» search engine, and in which you will be able to link all the projects associated with your name and highlight those skills that you want to take advantage of. This search engine will be publicly accessible and will allow you to connect supply with demand for opportunities.
- You will be able to discover new courses through the recommendations of other users.
- You will be able to create your own courses in what you consider to be your skills.
- Ask questions and interact in the courses you participate in.
- Comment on courses
- Share personal assessment of courses and projects.
- You will be able to receive privileged information about events, products, competitions of the interests defined in your profile.
- You will be able to receive privileged information about the opening of calls for festivals, competitions, internships or artistic residencies.
3.3 About the content you contribute to Femnoise
Both the creation of content that is contributed to different sections of Femnoise, for example the public profile, the content of own courses or course comments, must conform to the following standards:
- For the benefit of all participants in the Femnoise community, try to use appropriate language and observe respectful behaviour towards both other users and unregistered third parties.
- Publishing telephone numbers, e-mail addresses and other forms of contact that go beyond those established is prohibited in all its forms.
- Users agree not to upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available on the site any personal data of any third party, including addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, social security numbers or credit card numbers.
- The users are solely and exclusively responsible for the contents of any kind, especially texts, videos and photographs that they incorporate into Femnoise.
- Femnoise reserves the right not to publish those contents that are contrary to these rules, as well as to withdraw any article or comment published that does not conform to these rules, without notification of any kind. Femnoise reserves the right to cancel the registration and entry into the community of users to the extent that certain users repeat this type of behaviour.
4. Intellectual property of the contents. User’s guarantee.
The intellectual property rights of the contents that the users incorporate into Femnoise, be they videos, photographs, texts and others, will always belong to their authors and/or producers. Notwithstanding the above, through the present clause, the users authorize Femnoise to reuse and share them.
By submitting or publishing content on or through Femnoise, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display, and distribute your content in any media or through any distribution method (existing or subsequently developed).
You represent and warrant that you have the power, authority and all rights necessary to authorize us to use all content you submit.
4.1 Paid Content. Assignment of Intellectual Property Rights.
In the event that the user participates by incorporating content in Femnoise for which he or she can obtain a financial consideration, such as paid courses and such content is protected in accordance with current intellectual property legislation, the user assigns to Femnoise the exploitation rights of his or her works, in particular the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, in order to integrate them into the permanent content of Femnoise. The assignment is of a non-exclusive nature, worldwide, and for the entire period permitted by law. In the event that the user integrates works by third parties, or their personal image, he or she declares that he or she has the corresponding authorisations, and must exclusively assume the responsibilities that may arise from possible claims. The above-mentioned assignment is independent of whether or not the consideration was actually received.
5. Assignment of image rights.
The image rights contained in the photographs and videos that the user incorporates into Femnoise are expressly assigned on a non-exclusive basis, with the sole purpose of exposing these images through the platform, always within the subject matter and according to the content and objective of Femnoise. In addition, the user has accepted to cede its contents, which by virtue of this clause, assigns its image rights with the aim of exposing it on the other networks.
6. Payments, credits and refunds
6.1 Price and conditions in direct sale of video courses
In consideration of providing the services, Femnoise will charge a commission to the «Instructor» users who generate paid content. This commission will consist of a percentage of 50% of the final price paid by the «Student» for the same in the case of simple courses and 40% in the case of more specific or «Premium» courses.
The «Teacher» user will be able to use the different tools that Femnoise puts at her disposal to increase sales: discount coupons, affiliate programs, internal promotions, promotion program and others. The commission corresponding to Femnoise will be calculated on the final price paid by the Student for the course, once the coupons and any other type of promotion carried out have been discounted.
In order to register for a paid course, full payment of the course price is required. The user «Alumna» agrees to pay the fees for the courses she buys, and authorizes us to charge the amount of those fees to her debit or credit card, or to process it through any other payment platform.
We do not hire or employ instructors, nor do we assume any responsibility for interactions between instructors and students. Nor do we assume any responsibility for damages, disputes, claims, losses or injuries of any kind that may arise from or relate to the conduct of the instructors or students.
When you use our Services, you will find links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by us. We assume no responsibility or liability for the content or any other aspect of these third-party sites, including their collection of information. You should also read their terms and conditions and privacy policies.
6.2 Term of Payment to Instructors
Payments to Instructor users will be made from Femnoise through PayPal. Femnoise will receive the full price of the course from the Student user and will then give it to the Instructor user, after deducting the applicable commission and taxes, when applicable. Femnoise will make a monthly commission settlement up to 45 days after the sale (leaving the first 30 days in stand-by for possible returns).
In this way, Femnoise acts as a mere intermediary in this reception of payment, not being responsible for the contract between the teacher and the student. The teacher will be responsible for the quality of the course and the training material provided to the students. Femnoise, in order to demonstrate absolute transparency towards its users, guarantees the full refund of the course fee to the student who is not satisfied. However, if we observe that the said student or teacher carries out illicit actions or actions not based on good faith, we reserve the right to block his or her access and cancel the account.
The teacher must comply with his or her tax obligations depending on his or her country of residence. However, Femnoise is not responsible for monitoring compliance with these obligations.
6.2 General terms and conditions of business
Femnoise offers users video courses on any subject related to the ecosystem of the music industry. The prices of the courses are marked by each instructor, and vary from 0 ? (free) to more than 900 ?. The purchase is 100% online and in prepaid format, or depending on the country since the user accesses we will provide certain forms of payment, being the most common credit or debit cards or paypal.
7. Limitation of liability
7.1 Binding Agreement
You agree that by registering and accessing and using our services, you confirm that you will enter into a legally binding contract with Femnoise. If you do not accept these conditions, please do not register or log in.
These Terms (including all agreements and policies linked to these Terms) constitute the entire agreement between you and us (including, if you are an Instructor, the Instructor Agreement and the Pricing and Promotion Policy).
Both you and we agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, contractor or agency relationship exists between us.
Femnoise disclaims all responsibility in the following cases:
- Incorrect use of username and password
- Technical faults due to accidental or other causes, prevent normal operation of the service.
- Lack of availability of the site for maintenance or other reasons, which prevent the service from being available.
- Lack of veracity or precision in the training content
- For possible claims by third parties for intellectual property rights and/or patents or trademarks, in relation to any type of content that users upload to the Femnoise platform. This type of claim will be directly derived from the user, who will respond in full for damages, prejudices and legal expenses that may be caused.
- For possible conflicts between users, due to slander, insult or any other cause that may lead to a conflict between them.
- For all opinions, comments or recommendations made to users, not guaranteeing their truthfulness or quality, as they do not necessarily represent the opinion of Femnoise.
- For the accidental deletion of all or part of the material on the platform, being impossible or very costly to recover, so that it cannot be finally carried out.
7.3 What to do at Femnoise
Comply with all applicable laws, including but not limited to privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, tax laws and other regulatory requirements.
Provide us with accurate information and keep it up to date
Use your real name in the profile
7.4 What NOT to do at Femnoise
You accept that you’re not going to :
A. Create a false identity, falsify your identity, create a member profile for someone other than yourself, or use or attempt to use another person’s account.
B. Post anything that contains computer viruses, worms, or other harmful code.
C. Use reverse engineering, disassembly, decryption techniques or otherwise attempt to obtain the source code of the services or any related technology that is not open source.
Implying or stating that you are associated with or endorsed by Femnoise without our consent, such as presenting yourself as an accredited trainer for our platform.
The website is managed by MARIA NATALIA SAN JUAN BENTANCURT NIE ESY2037918V, domiciled in c/ Pau Alsina 64 CP 08024, Barcelona Spain.
The aim of Femnoise is to provide a collaborative platform for users, both of content for free distribution and reuse and other users either paid or free.
8.1 Use of the page
The user undertakes to use Femnoise in accordance with the law, morality, generally accepted good customs and public order. The user undertakes to abstain from using Femnoise for illicit purposes or effects, contrary to the provisions of these regulations, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties or which in any way may damage, render useless, overload or deteriorate Femnoise or prevent the normal use or enjoyment of the products and services offered.
In order to improve its service and for the benefit of the users, Femnoise may unilaterally modify, at any time and without prior notice, the website or any substantial aspect of it, or its operating, technical and use conditions. In the same way, the users will be able to suggest those modifications that they consider useful, contacting the people in charge of the page through the following e-mail email@example.com
8.2 Collection of personnel from the portal
In compliance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter «LOPD») and its implementing regulations, we inform you that to make use of the services offered by our platform is necessary to provide certain personal data, which will be incorporated into the files of which will be responsible Femnoise.
The data to be processed will be those provided by the user through the different forms such as :
- Those that the user provides through the registration form of the Portal
- Those data requested to complete the user profile
- The data requested for payment and invoicing of the video games
- Any other form displayed on the platform.
Likewise, any data generated as a result of browsing through the platform and the use of the functionalities and services offered through it (e.g.: searches carried out, course ratings, wish lists, purchases made, etc.), as well as any other data collected as a result of sending emails to the email addresses identified on the platform, will be processed.
8.3 How personal data is used
Femnoise will use the personal data of the platform users for the purposes indicated below:
- Manage the registration and the account of the user on the platform
- Manage the sending of the Newsletter when the User is subscribed to it
- Carry out segmentation and other treatments that allow for personalised access and use of the platform
- Conduct surveys on your satisfaction with the platform and the quality of the courses or other services offered through it
- Send you email notifications according to the User’s preferences established by setting up such notifications in your user account.
- Process payments, issue invoices and, in general, manage the use of the different functionalities offered in the platform, attend to your requests and provide the services offered through the platform.
8.1 How you can contact us
The best way to contact us is through the Support Team. We will be happy to hear your questions, concerns and comments about our services.
Thank you for contributing to the fight to break down gender gaps!