I'm Kate, who are you?

• I'm Kate, who are you?

Posted by Kati on December 27, 2020 at 3:54 pm

Hello Hello Hello…Nice to have you here around! I think it might be a nice idea if we introduced to each other.

my name is Kati and I live for 3 things: My partnership, the german Alpes around me, and the music I produce – ok, there is a nr. 4, it’s Latte, the best dog in the world. My studio is pretty basic, but at least I own good monitors and headphones. I’ve been making music for 20 years now, since 2017 I focussed on mixing/mastering and I would say I became pretty good on the mixing-side. I spent every free minute with training my ears and learning how to use my equipment. My main genre is everything you can relate to Ambient- and Chillout-Music. Sometimes with Hiphop-Beat-influences, sometimes without. But I’m also interested in movie-scoring and …simple but nice…house music in various styles.

My mixes sound good so far – I’m satisfied in most cases but I’d love to have a 2nd, 3rd….pair of ears to give me a helpful feedback before I realease a track. I also would prefer not to make my masters by myself, but would love to improve my mastering-experience with other people’s tracks.

If interest in exchanging our almost-done-tracks, let me know via PM or in the discussion.

Apologizes for my bad English. I hope you could understand it all.

Best wishes form the white mountains!

Kati replied 3 years, 4 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.