Ableton Marketing Content Designer, Customer Engagement
As Content Designer in our Customer Engagement team, your mission will be to create and refine our content and communications for our global community of music makers. You’ll write clear, creative copy across all channels, analyze what works, and help make improvements based on a deep understanding of our customers. You’ll be part of both our brand voice and our content brain.
You’ll play a crucial role in a team curating and delivering user-centered content, designing effective user journeys and guiding music makers on meaningful experiences that reflect the Ableton brand. You’ll work with others in your team to understand our users through direct surveys and analyze the data collected through our communication channels. And you’ll share your content design expertise with our community of in-house writers, as well as work with them to help develop and define the way we write.
Your responsibilities in the Ableton Marketing Content Designer position
- You will turn information and ideas into engaging written content and communications.
- You will conceptualize, create and improve user-centered content including web copy, emails, surveys and social media.
- You will use–together with your team–analytics data, user feedback and research to ensure our content takes account of evidence and the voice of our users.
- You will present content design work and regularly engage with stakeholders for feedback.
- You will support the implementation of Ableton’s content plans and marketing campaigns, including posting content onto Ableton channels where required.
- You will be part of our Copy Domain and actively contribute to domain related projects, such as UX writing and improving tone of voice guidelines.
- You’re a wordsmith who can respond to creative briefs as well as proactively develop content.
- You can write clearly and creatively with a brand voice and have the knowledge to address questions of grammar and style.
- You have relevant experience in content design, brand copywriting or writing for online audiences.
- You enjoy finding out what content works with audiences through forming hypotheses, gaining insights from engagement data and making decisions informed by user research.
- You’re open to incorporating agile marketing processes into your way of working.
- You’re familiar with music culture and technology, or enthusiastic and willing to learn.
If you like the sound of this role, please apply with the following documents and information:
- CV (without a picture)
- Recent examples of your work or portfolio
- The answer to the following question: Please explain in no more than two paragraphs (150 words) what you think makes successful copy
*Share this job offer and help us to get more women and non-binary people into jobs in the music industry.