HR TECHNICAL OFFICER
Website brunch_bcn Group Centris Events
Electronic music festival promoter
Group Centris Eventswe are a promoter of electronic music festivals, with the aim of offering our clients unique experiences through our productions. The company was born in 2012 organising electronic music events on summer Sundays in Montjuïc Park in Barcelona, since then, it has been growing in number of events, formats and audience to reach several countries and cities such as Paris, Madrid and Lisbon.
We have a motto at Brunch;“Alegría & Compromiso”: ALEGRIA represents the feeling of happiness and fun that we want to transmit through avant-garde electronic music and friendship in a unique outdoor environment.
COMPROMISO encompasses the social and environmental actions that we have been carrying out for several years with the aim of promoting respect and care for the environment that surrounds us.
This is an opportunity to join a leading events company in the music industry with an exciting and dynamic working environment. The role will be based in the Barcelona office, as part of the HR team
General HR tasks:
- Recruitment of event and office staff
- Payroll process
- Discharges/ Discharges of TI and coordination with INSS and Mutual Insurance Company.
- Communication in Contrat@, SILTRA and the RED System
- Contesting attachments
- OHS management
- Processing of training courses
- Coordination of documentation signatures
- Writing and publishing profiles
- CV Screening
- FUNDAE Management
- Organisation of training actions
- Follow-up of training credit
- Detection of training needs in the company
- Management and maintenance of the HR platform
- HR mailbox management
- At least 2 years of experience as HR Generalist essential.
- Knowledge of labour regulations and the SILTRA and Contrat@ applications,
- RED system.
- Knowledge of ERP SAGE 200C is highly valued.
- Empathetic person who enjoys dealing with people. Proactive, versatile, flexible and able to prioritise and work as part of a team.
- Previous experience in the events and festivals sector is preferred.
- Permanent contract.
- Part time, 25 hours per week from Monday to Friday.
- Professional challenges in a dynamic and continuous learning environment.
- Flexibility and hybrid working model.
- Incorporation at the beginning of May.
- Gross annual salary: depending on experience.
Apply now or share with anyone you think might be interested, together we can all support each other to have an industry with more women and non-binary people. Share our job portal!
You must sign in to apply for this position.