Support Women and Non Binary Talent in Electronic Music Scene As A Booking & Promotions Agent!
Responsible for the cultivation and booking of venues, or event spaces, in coordination with the artists availability.
Requirements of a Booking & Promotions Agent:
- Experience in booking talent with a strong passion for musicians and the work they do
- Willingness to follow directions and have an open mind
- An entrepreneurial spirit; hard-working, self-motivated and confident
- Some experience in sales, marketing and promotions
- Knowledge of electronic music venues and music itself
- An unending ability to implement feedback and be a fast learner
Responsibilities of a Booking & Promotions Agent:
- Book your assigned artists at venues tailored to their needs and the venues specifications
- Be able to close the deal and come to an agreement with the venue leads provided
- Educate your clients about our artists and bands and what they have to offer the venues
- Maintain a momentum consistent with the company
- Establish lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with your assigned artists and the venues you pitch to.
- Have a professional attitude, entrepreneurial spirit; smart-working, self-motivated,and confident
What’s in it for you?
We offer our staff ongoing training and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- 24/7 Support via telephone, email and social media.
- Bartering privileges
- Excellent Commission Structure starting at 10% plus incentives and bonuses (i.e. cash, trips, concert tickets and more)
This position also includes opportunities for advancement which means even more commissions!
Think you have what it takes?
Send us your resume today and we’ll send you an application to fill out and be reviewed by our HR department.
• Other forms
• Multiple locations
• Fully Remote
• On the road
• Flexible schedule
You must sign in to apply for this position.